• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TeenyAngie

TeenyAngie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

If I am writing a medical leave letter to my company, to I have to include the specific reasons in the letter?

#2 Jess

Jess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

I would recommend looking at your company policy to check on their specific requirements, but usually yes, you do need to include medical details in a leave letter. Some companies will also require you to include a doctor's note with your leave letter. Typically, you should write a medical leave letter like a formal letter. If you're not sure how to format this, search for a few examples online. You should include information on the reason you need to take your leave, the dates you will be gone, and any information on current projects you're working on. Sometimes you won't know the exact date of return, but at least give an approximation. Just keep it professional and you will be fine.

#3 Guest_paulette_*

Guest_paulette_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

If you need to take an extended period of time off for work for medical reasons, it's a good idea to submit a formal letter of request to your employer. Before writing your letter, make sure you are aware of company policies regarding medical leave and find out whether or not your employer is covered under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Once you have written and submitted your letter, follow up with your supervisor or the appropriate human resource management representative to verify approval and complete any leave certification documentation that may be required.

The three most common reasons to submit a medical leave letter are the need for surgery, diagnosis of a serious illness, or a diagnosis with a chronic condition that may require intermittent leave.

Here is an example of a medical leave letter:
Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I would like to request a leave of absence for medical reasons. I will be having heart surgery on September 1 and expect to return to work approximately three months later.

I can provide written documentation from the surgeon, if necessary.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name

#4 Guest_julius_*

Guest_julius_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

hi..?
i just want you guys to show me the sample of writing the letter to my employee about telling him the sharing information for medical insuarance....

#5 seanconoly

seanconoly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

It is composed addressing the higher authorities of the school, it becomes very important that you maintain a very formal approach. The language in which it is to be written must reflect your gratitude. The content must be brief and to the point. Apart from the content one must also give prime importance to the format of the letter.

http://homeworkhelp247.com
http://homeworkhelp247.com/statistics.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users